The SC Alliance of Health Plans is pleased to announce that South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster will give the keynote address at this year’s 16th Annual Health Care Conference.
The governor will speak Thursday, November 30th at 2:00 p.m. during our three-day conference, which runs from November 29-December 1 at the Sanctuary on Kiawah Island.
McMaster will be joined by other speakers, including Deirdra Singleton, Acting Director, SC DHHS, Sara Goldsby, Director, DAODAS, John Magill, Director, SC DMH, and key members of the SC General Assembly.
- Attendees include more than 200 state and national leaders in health care policy, commercial health plans, Medicaid managed care, third party benefits administration, and pharmacy
- Over 12 hours devoted to building business relationships and turning ideas and action
- Direct interaction with leading health plan medical and pharmaceutical directors
- Nightly receptions and dinners to mingle and network with colleagues, industry and governmental leaders, and new members
- General sessions featuring keynote speakers offering innovative and diverse ideas and the latest trends in commercial health care, managed care, healthcare technology, public policy and pharmacy practice
- Regular networking and refreshment breaks to build relationships and create opportunities
- Focused educational sessions offering innovative and diverse ideas and the latest trends in commercial health care, managed care, and pharmacy practice
- Multi-day, high traffic exhibition center
- State Leadership Initiatives Across the Country
- Innovation and Initiatives At Work In South Carolina
- The Opioid Crisis in South Carolina
- Provider Consolidation
- Innovations and Emerging Issues in Pharmaceutical Technology and Therapies
- Opportunities and Challenges in the Commercial and Medicaid Marketplaces
- Legislators’ Insight and Perspectives on South Carolina’s Health Care Market
- Long Term Support Services in a Managed Care Environment