Building on CVS Health’s commitment to help slow the spread of COVID-19, CVS is excited to announce that they are bringing a new phase in community-based testing in South Carolina.
On Friday, May 29, CVS Health will begin offering self-swab tests to individuals meeting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria. Testing will be scheduled online at CVS.com and take place in South Carolina at 15 select CVS Pharmacy locations through the pharmacy drive-thru window; no testing will take place in-store. Employees participating in the test collection process will maintain safety using personal protective equipment and follow sanitization protocols after each test.
Below is a list of the locations in South Carolina. Please feel free to communicate this initiative to the community organizations you work with and on your digital media channels.
· CVS Pharmacy, 1405 East Greenville Street, Anderson, SC 29621
· CVS Pharmacy, 2566 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC 29414
· CVS Pharmacy, 1300 Tiger Boulevard, Clemson, SC 29631
· CVS Pharmacy, 900 Assembly Street, Columbia, SC 29201
· CVS Pharmacy, 4310 Hardscrabble Road, Columbia, SC 29210
· CVS Pharmacy, 2210 Laurens Road, Greenville, SC 29607
· CVS Pharmacy, 3901 Pelham Road, Greenville, SC 29615
· CVS Pharmacy, 3300 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greenville, SC 29687
· CVS Pharmacy, 1676 Highway 17 North, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
· CVS Pharmacy, 3411 Socastee Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
· CVS Pharmacy, 1303 38th Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
· CVS Pharmacy, 8995 University Boulevard, North Charleston, SC 29406
· CVS Pharmacy, 101 Edgefield Road, North Augusta, SC 29841
· CVS Pharmacy, 1751 East Main Street, Spartanburg, SC 29307
· CVS Pharmacy, 2401 Sunset Boulevard, West Columbia, SC 29169